|Account no.||Bank Name||Branch Address||IFSC Code||SWIFT Code|
|PJ TOURS & TRAVEL||5020 0043 179 695||HDFC BANK LTD||Tulip Mall, Sector 46, Noida- 201303||HDFC0004792||HDFCINBB|
• In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 5% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
• All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
• Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
POLICYREGARDING CANCELLATION / NO SHOW / EARLY DEPARTURE :
In case of cancellation of booking/tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive letter in writing and cancellation charges would be as follows:
• 60 days & prior to arrival - 20% of the tour/service cost.
• 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival - 40% of the tour/service cost.
• 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 60% of the tour/service cost.
• 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 80% of the tour/service cost.
• 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
Please note :
1. Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs – incase of cancellation of tour / travel services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
2. In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
3. In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) - a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
4. Please note that if booking for following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
• High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
• Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
• Long Weekends Bookings.
• Refunds will be made only in India in INR only as per RBI regulations.
• It would take at least 30 days to process the refunds and there is no refund payable for any unutilized services (Eg: meals/entrance fees/sightseeing etc.)
• There will be refund for cancellation of reservation after commencement of travel
• In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE POLICY :
Check-In Timings: 1200-1500 Hours as per hotel guidelines
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
Check-Out Timings: 1000 - 1200 Hours as per hotel guidelines
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment
EXTRA USAGE OF VEHICLE :
Please note that the cost of extra usage of vehicle (cars / coaches with the driver) is not included in the services and hence extra usage of Vehicle after transfer or after sightseeing is not allowed until unless it is mentioned in the detailed itinerary / services.
OUR LIABILITIES & LIMITATIONS :
Please note that after the finalization of the booking/tour/service cost, if there are any hikes in entrance fees of monuments/museums, taxes, fuel cost or guide charges by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
PJ TOURS & TRAVELS rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such change - the rates quoted by us before modification can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines.
PJ TOURS & TRAVELS and its associates acts only in the capacity of an agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & the contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us - are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them. The tickets, coupons or passage contract in use by carrier / hotel or other contractors rendering services shall constitute the sole contract between the Clients and such contractor.
PJ TOURS & TRAVELS itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to amend any aspect of the itinerary including transportation and accommodation without notice in the interest of the trip, participants' safety, comfort and general well-being without making any rebate, allowance or refund and extra cost, if any, would be payable by the client.
PJ TOURS & TRAVELS shall not be responsible for any delay or change in program or expenses incurred or special / consequential loss, injury and damage - directly or indirectly - due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures, acts of God, perils incident to the sea, floods, fire, acts of Government or any other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control or any untoward incidents or any such causes whatsoever including any liability or extra expenses sustained by the Clients. Further, the Clients shall be liable for the liability or extra expenses incurred by him / her as a result of the forgoing causes.
PJ TOURS & TRAVELS shall not be responsible and shall not accept any liability towards the Clients or his/her legal representative for any loss of property or damages resulting from death or injuries including loss of services which the Clients may sustain on account of act, negligence or default by any transportation Company, hotel agents or any other body of persons, its agents or service providers providing such services or facilities or arising out of or while engaged in any tour, means of transportation or other services, whether due to ownership, maintenance , use, operation or control of any automobile, bicycle, boat, motor, or other vehicle in common carrier or otherwise and whether due to its or there negligence or otherwise or regardless of how caused. Clients using sporting equipment, bicycles, sailing boats, scuba diving gear, hired or supplied by hotels or rental bodies shall do so at their own risk.
PJ TOURS & TRAVELS do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client's risk. PJ TOURS & TRAVELS reserves the right to cancel any services in case it deems that the tour, trip or passage is impracticable for any reason or should circumstances warrant such action, upon refunding the value thereof and the Client shall not have any other or further claim against the company by any reason thereof.
PJ TOURS & TRAVELS reserves the right to refuse to carry out its contract with any person whom it may consider to be undesirable in its absolute discretion and it shall not be required to show any reason for doing so. All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be referred to an Arbitrator to be appointed by PJ Tours & Travels. All such disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Gurgaon (India) Courts only. The laws of India shall govern the validity, interpretation, construction, performance and enforcement of these terms and conditions.
NOTE :Terms & Condition is separate for Andaman Tours and Packages and will be notified separately while booking.
OTHERS TERMS :
• 'Client' means the personal/persons/guests in whose name or on whose behalf the booking is made.
• 'Company' means PJ Tours & Travels
• Independent contractors means "Hotelier/Hotel/Activity Owners", Owner of any airline or shipping company or railway, ferry boat owner/operator/coach owner/or any other person who has been selected by the company to render service to the client. No person other than the company, in writing, has the authority to vary, add, amplify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition.
• The company shall in no circumstances, whatsoever, be liable to the clients for: Any death, personal injury, sickness accident, loss, delay, discomfort, increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or nay misadventure however caused.
• Any act, omission, default or independent contractor or other person or nay servant or Agent employed by them who maybe engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or services for the client or for any other person travelling with him howsoever caused. The temporary or permanent loss or damage to baggage or personal effects howsoever caused in this condition the expression "howsoever caused" includes negligence on the part of any person.
• No liability on part of the company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, and excursion facility, shall expect the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the holiday and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
• If the clients has any complaint in respect of the service provided any of the Independent Contractors, the client shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and with a copy to IHPL Office where the booking had been made on his return. This will enable our company to take up the matter with the independent Contractor so that in future other clients do not face any difficulty.
• Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other. If any provision where invalid, illegal or unenforceable then the remaining provision shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
• The foreign exchange payments are subject to RBI/GOI rules & regulations.